FAQ & Warranty
Q: Is Sola body safe?
A: Yes. All Sola products are body safe and phthalate free. Our premium silicone is non-porous, easily washable, and hypoallergenic.
Q: Is Sola waterproof?
A: Yes! Sola is waterproof. Use Sola in the tub, shower, even pool side! NOTE: Only the Egg is waterproof. The charging stand is not waterproof.
Q: Can I use Sola if I travel to Europe or Asia?
A: Yes. Sola comes with a magnetic charging dock that uses an 110V AC/DC adaptor compatible with U.S. outlets. It also comes with a USB charger which means that it works worldwide and there is no need for a voltage converter.
Q: How long does Sola take to charge?
A: Sola should fully recharge within 2 hours.
Q: How do I charge the Sola Egg properly ?
A: You can download this detailed guide here.
Q: Does Sola have a warranty?
A: We offer a 5 year warranty with our Sola products. This 5 Year warranty covers your product from any electronic related defects. Be sure to save the store receipt as well as the original packaging. This serves as your proof of purchase. If product fails we will repair or replace the item at our discretion. Misuse, improper storage or attempted repair voids this warranty.
To return product
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA number.
- Once an RMA number is provided, please ship product in its original packaging if available along with:
- The store receipt [ a legible copy is acceptable ]
- RMA number printed legibly on the store reciept or on the front of the product packaging.
- A return address, contact name and an email address so we may provide tracking information once replacement is shipped.Please ship product postage paid to:
625 South St.
Garden City, NY 11530
Please allow 2-4 weeks for warranty replacements to be shipped.
Q: Can I substitute a product for another?
Q: Can I receive a refund?
A: Check with your retailer on their return policies. If product is bought directly through our website. You can have a product replaced under our warranty policy.
Q: How many replacements can I get?
A: The warranty is only valid for one replacement of current purchased product.
If you have any additional questions, please send us an email to email@example.com